I call it a love-hack: a major shift in perspective that completely transforms how you approach romantic relationships.
We’ve all heard the maxim: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” This basic principle urges us to treat others the way we want to be treated. It works well enough in everyday life, but in our intimate relationships… not so much.
When your love life is easy and fulfilling, the rest of your life is expansive. You have a positive outlook, the energy and resilience to meet life’s challenges as a team.
On the other hand, when your love life is bogged down with power struggles and misunderstandings, you slog through your days, disappointed in love, and drained by the lack of alignment.
In my workshop, Relationship Magic, I show online video workshop participants how to upgrade and transform any relationship—even one that is already broken—by practicing what I call The Platinum Rule of Relationship.
Imagine being able to say to a current or potential partner: “Let me tell you some of the things you can do that will make me happy.” This is what I call Relationship Magic. Here are just a few of the benefits:
· If you’re single, the process will help you identify what you are looking for in a partner.
· If you’re with someone and not quite sure they’re the one for you, this process will clarify that for you.
· If you’re in a committed relationship but can’t seem to get what you need, this process can fill that gap.
· If your relationship is not working, this process can give you a hit of clarity that explains what’s broken and how to fix it.
· If you are on the brink of divorce, this process could very well save your marriage… just as it did mine.
And if your relationship is already great, this process will optimize it to Olympic gold medal status. Your friends will envy your deep connectedness.
Here’s what you can expect in the workshop:
We start with a crucial question: “Do you know what you are looking for in a relationship?”
Participants are often quite surprised to find that they’re confused as to how to answer this question.
Most people have only a vague sense of what they want from their relationship. Some singles have even made a “list” of the qualities they want in a partner. But who takes the time to identify the steady-state emotions that would make them feel they are living the life they want to live, the way they want to live it with someone special? This is our focus in this workshop.
I start by giving you a discount copy of my $27 book, Relationship Magic for $9.99 to use as a workbook for the session. If you can’t afford the $9.99 you can simply follow along without it using a few sheets of paper.
Some people just like having the worksheets and list of values in front of them.
The workshop consists of a series of quick exercises that make for an exciting experience. The process is intentionally fast-moving so you get to what’s real for you without overthinking it.
Certain exercises will be repeated, allowing for a deeper cut that goes beneath the surface level of familial and cultural programming. The process is very intuitive and often results in a “hit” that rings true in the body and reveals an authentic desire we may never have admitted to ourselves.
In this highly interactive, experiential workshop, you will have the opportunity to step into their future self and feel how it feels to:
· Know beyond the shadow of a doubt what you want from your relationship.
· Understand how your partner’s mind works and how to give them precisely what they need to be happy in your relationship.
· Become “the One” in your partner’s eyes.
· Enjoy a romantic partnership that never falls victim to pointless arguments, anger or frustration.
You start by asking: What are my values?
This is the cornerstone of the process: identifying the values that are intrinsic to who you are.
Using the Relationship Magic Worksheet in your book, you will look through an extensive list of Relationship Magic Words that cover everything from achievement, passion, health and resourcefulness to communication, acceptance, patience and adventure.
You will ask: What do I want?
The answers might be:
· Humor and daily giggles shared just between us two.
· A sense of belonging, of being an unstoppable team together.
· Security, a financial foundation that gives me peace of mind.
· Enough independence to get out on my own now and then.
· A cuddle buddy who makes me feel cherished and adored.
Having listed your core relationship values, you will next rank-order those values by answering the question: “Would I be in a relationship if I couldn’t have this? Then I will show you how to whittle down the list to identify your four “must-haves.
Get This Relationship Competitive Advantage: Finally Have The Confidence To Know That You’re Meeting A Partner’s Needs Better Than Anyone Else In The World Could Ever Do. Click here.